The role of the washer
1. To make the force under the nut or bolt head even.
2. It can be used to adjust the distance between the thread and the surface of
3. It has the functions of locking, anti-loosening, protection and pre-tightening
1.AN960 is the most commonly used common washer (picture(a))
Application: It is widely used under hexagon nuts.
2. AN935 open type elastic washer (picture(d))
3. AN936B type external tooth elastic washer (picture(e))
4. AN936A type internal tooth elastic washer (picture(f))
AN936 inner and outer tooth elastic washers have uniform elasticity and good